Israel’s Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Danny Ayalon explains the historical facts relating to the Israeli Palestinian conflict. The video explains that the reason there is no successful peace process is because of decades of Palestinian and Arab recalcitrance and the main reason for the conflict is not Israel’s presence in the West Bank, but successive Palestinian leaders resistance to Jewish sovereignty.
- Comment: Tying the Jerusalem terror attack to the Elor Azaria affair January 9, 2017
- 8 Egyptian police killed in north Sinai attack January 9, 2017
- Jewish couple receives racist letter after hanging Black Lives Matter flag January 9, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- OurCrowd matches multinationals with disruptive startups June 22, 2017
- Making ice cubes even cooler with custom logos June 22, 2017
- Israeli youth take responsibility for shaping the future June 22, 2017