Since its founding in 1987 in Gaza by Sheikh Ahmad Yassin, Hamas – an Arabic acronym for Islamic Resistance Movement meaning “zeal” – has been committed to destroying the Jewish state and replacing it with an Islamic state in all of Palestine.
- Column One: Trump’s greatest deal March 23, 2017
- The prime minister’s political purgatory March 25, 2017
- UK chief rabbi holds vigil for terror victims along with Christian and Muslim leaders March 25, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Israeli archaeologists dig up liquor bottles from WWI March 23, 2017
- Kick the ball, hit the books – now in Hebrew and Serbian March 23, 2017
- Restored tomb of Jesus unveiled in Jerusalem March 22, 2017